- Put the cherries and water in a pot and make a jam; when the water comes to a boil, add sugar and allow to boil until the cherries are well cooked and reduced and the pits come loose. Allow to cool and remove the pits. Refrigerate until using.
- For the hazelnut praline, make some caramel with 5.3 oz sugar and some water. When it reaches caramel color, add 4.2 oz roasted almonds. Once mixed, put on a silicone mat and allow to cool until hard. Then chop with a knife or grind in a food processor.
- Beat the cream cheese and cream until smooth, taking care that the cream does not curdle. Separately, melt the chocolate (in a bain-marie or the microwave), add the cream cheese mixture and lastly, add the praline. Once everything is mixed, distribute in the molds, filling them up to half.
- At the center of the mold, add a spoonful of cherry jam and cover with more chocolate mixture.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and freeze until firm. Take out of the fridge and coat with cherry jam. Freeze again.
Melt the coating chocolate in a bain-marie or the microwave and coat each popsicle. Freeze until firm.